Case Manager Resources
“…truly grateful [for] your company’s ability to act as fast!” – Beth Thomas
At BestCare Air, we are committed to arranging and coordinating caring, expedient Medical Air transportation services to all of our patients. We are a reliable, quality extension of the hospitals and case managers we serve worldwide. Every part of our process is conducted with professionalism and expertise to make scheduling your patients transport hassle-free. We are dedicated to quickly and proficiently responding to your needs and take care of the problem solving of air ambulance for your patients
BestCare Air Arranges & Coordinates:
- Schedule and coordinate with Flight Specialists
- Coordinate all ground transportation for patients to provide bed to bed service
- Setup flight details & communicate directly with patient and family
- Work directly with insurance company for patients case
- Coordinate care with both medical teams before, during and after the transport
We understand the complex challenges that case managers face with patient care and medical transportation. Let BestCare Air alleviate the stress of discharging for you and your patients. Our simplified, transparent process will save you time and keep the patient and family reassured that they are in good hands with BestCare.
Case Manager Questions
- What can a patient do to prepare for Medical Air Transport?
- What type of airplane does BestCare Air arrange for Air Ambulance Transport?
- What type of Medical Team and Medical Equipment are used in an Air Ambulance Transport?
- Can Family Members or Pets fly with patients during Air Ambulance transport?
Helpful Forms & Documents
New Forms and Documents coming soon. Contact BestCare Air for any document or form requests.